To give every girl in the world an equal opportunity to practice their skill and earn their own livelihood independently.
Thousand Dreams emerged as a social enterprise from the efforts of STOP Trafficking and Oppression of Children & Women (STOP), a movement launched under the aegis of R.B.C Trust (www.stopglobalmovement.com) to combat trafficking and violence against women and children, in India as well as along the transnational borders of Nepal and Bangladesh, since 1998.
The concept of establishing an enterprise solely led and managed by survivors of trafficking and women from vulnerable communities evolved due to the need to build a long term psycho-socio-economic support system. Thousand Dreams is an endeavor to empower women and provide them with sustainable and dignified livelihood opportunities.
Exported 1300 garments to a fair trade shop in Germany in a time span of 4 months.
Specialized in making all kinds of ladies and gents garments, artificial Jewelry, bags, especially skirts, jackets, kurties, trousers, Men’s shirts.
Provided training services and also customized things as per buyer’s demand with an in-house design studio.
Follow the links to know more about our past work:
//www.azadi-fashion.com (German Clients)
//salilarising.com (USA Clients)
- Thousand Dreams was registered in March 2015.
- It is a business run by the survivors of trafficking, and women and girls from vulnerable communities.
- We give an opportunity to these survivors to enhance their skills and use these to earn their livelihood.
- All our products are designed and manufactured by the survivors of trafficking and women from vulnerable communities. The revenue earned is used to ensure economic independence of the workforce.
- We manufacture and export apparels and accessories in wholesale.
- We customize products according to the preferences of the client.
- We specialize in sampling and job work.
Product & Service Basket
Employment & Entrepreneurship
Technical and entrepreneurship training courses
Consultancy on establishing market ready livelihood ventures
USP – Training courses and consultancy that enable communities to seek jobs and establish market led ventures
Stitched apparel and apparel accessories
USP – Tailored products, handmade stationary and jewellery that are affordable and trendy